In order to determine the authenticity and harmlessness indices in alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, the following new testing methods were implemented:
The method of high performance liquid chromatography: HPLC
- synthetic dyes;
- glucose, fructose and sucrose;
- organic acids (tartaric, lactic, malic);
- anthocyanins in wine (9), including diglucoside of malvidine;
- ochratoxine A.
The method of capillary electrophoresis: EC
- preservatives and synthetic sweeteners;
- citric acid and other organic acids (tartaric, malic, lactic, succinic, acetic and so on);
- sinapic, caniferyl, syrenic aldehyde and vanillin;
- multielement analysis (Ca2+, Mg2+, Na+, K+, NH4 +, SO4 2-, Cl –, NO3 –, NO2 –, F – and so on) in water and wine.
The method of gas chromatography: GC / MS
- phthalate residues;
- synthetic flavors;
- glycerol and 2,3 butanediol.
Method of transmitting atomic spectroscopy: ICP
- multielement analysis – macro, micro- determination of elements in liquid and solid samples (simultaneously 23 elements).