1. Providing a highly skilled staff is maintaining professional standards to achieve quality testing services.
2. Meeting the customers’ requirements at a high level, directing the work of the laboratory on request.
3. Ensuring the correctness of each test result.
4. Following the established policies and procedures in the work, also the principles of honesty, confidentiality and fairness of views.
5. Organizing testing activities as required by SM SR EN ISO/СEI 17025:2006, SR EN ISO 9001:2015 standards and continuously improve the effectiveness of the established management system.
Implementing quality policy through the following objectives:
- Continual improvement of the management system using quality policy as well as audit outcomes, corrective and preventive actions and management review.
- Acquisition of modern equipment such as implementing new methods of wine production tests in accordance with the requirements of European general aspects and methods that reduce test time and increase the reliability of test results.
- Improving skills training, competence of staff.
- Effective collaboration and a high level of responsibility of all staff.
- Exchange of information and experience with other testing laboratories, which operate according to the following standards: SM SR EN ISO/СEI 17025:2006; SR EN ISO 9001:2015.